[vc_row row_type=”2″ animate=”” blox_image=”196″ align_center=”aligncenter” page_title=”page-title-x” blox_padding_top=”40″ blox_padding_bottom=”30″ blox_dark=”true” blox_bgcolor=”#f6f8f9″ row_pattern=”max-pat”][vc_column][distance type=”5″][vc_column_text]
[/vc_column_text][distance type=”2″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row animate=”” blox_class=”legal_top”][vc_column][vc_empty_space height=”50px”][vc_column_text el_class=”legal_text”]In case GvsTechnoSoft reschedules the training event, the options available to the delegate are:
- 100% refund will be made, if the rescheduled dates do not fit into the delegate’s schedule.
- The delegate would have the privilege of rescheduling and attending a class in future at his/her convenience, at any location, on any date of scheduled training.
- The delegate, if wishes to, can send his/her replacement. However, this should be intimated to Gvs Techno Soft at least 3 days ahead of the event date.
Whereas, if for some unforeseen reasons, a delegate wishes to reschedule his/her registration to a future date, a rescheduling fee is charged as mentioned below:
- If the request of rescheduling is received ahead of 7days or more, 10% of registration fee will be charged.
- Please note that rescheduling will be subject to availability of seats.
- If the request of rescheduling is received within 7 days or less, no rescheduling will be allowed to the delegate. However the delegate can send a replacement instead.