[vc_row row_type=”2″ animate=”” blox_image=”196″ align_center=”aligncenter” page_title=”page-title-x” blox_padding_top=”40″ blox_padding_bottom=”30″ blox_dark=”true” blox_bgcolor=”#f6f8f9″ row_pattern=”max-pat”][vc_column][distance type=”5″][vc_column_text]
[/vc_column_text][distance type=”2″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row animate=””][vc_column][vc_empty_space height=”50px”][vc_column_text]
ITIL Intermediate level has a modular structure with each module holding a different focus. Candidates can take as few or as many Intermediate qualifications as they require, and to suit their needs. The Intermediate modules go into more detail than the Foundation level, and is an industry-recognised qualification.Managing Across the Lifecycle Certificate is a free-standing qualification, but is also the final module of the Service Lifecycle and/or Service Capability modules that leads to the ITIL Expert in IT Service Management. The purpose of this training module and the associated exam and certificate is, respectively, to impart, test, and validate the knowledge across the contents of the ITIL v3 publications; focusing on business, management and supervisory objectives, purpose, processes, functions and activities, and on the interfaces and interactions between the processes addressed in the five core ITIL v3 publications.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row animate=””][vc_column][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/2″][subtitle type=”3″ heading=”2″ subtitle_content=”Target Group”][vc_column_text]The target group of the ITIL Intermediate Qualification Managing Across the Lifecycle Certificate is:
- Individuals who require a business and management level understanding of the ITIL V3 core Lifecycle and how it may be implemented to enhance the quality of IT service provision within an organisation
- Individuals seeking the ITIL Expert certification in IT Service Management for which this qualification is the final mandatory module leading to the Expert certification.
- Individuals seeking progress towards the ITIL Master in IT Service Management for which the ITIL Expert is a prerequisite.
This may include but is not limited to, CIOs, Senior IT Managers, IT Managers and Supervisors, IT professionals and IT Operation practitioners
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/2″][subtitle type=”3″ heading=”2″ subtitle_content=”Learning Objectives”][vc_column_text]
- Introduction to IT Service Management Business and Managerial Issues.
- Managing the Planning and Implementation of IT Service Management.
- Management of Strategic Change.
- Risk Management.
- Understanding Organisational Challenges
- Service Assessment.
- Understanding Complementary Industry Guidance
In addition the training for this certification should include examination preparation, including a mock examination opportunity.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][vc_empty_space height=”50px”][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner][subtitle type=”3″ subtitle_content=”Prerequisite Entry Criteria “][vc_column_text]
Candidates wishing to be trained and examined for this qualification must already hold the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (2 credits from the V3 Foundation or V2 Foundation plus Bridge Certificate) and have obtained a further 15 credits (a total of at least 17 credits) as a minimum from a balanced selection of ITIL Service Lifecycle or Service Capability qualifications. Documentary evidence of this must be presented to gain admission to this certification level.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/2″][subtitle type=”3″ subtitle_content=”What is provided?”][vc_column_text]
- Comprehensive course materials
- Example questions
- Lunch and refreshments
- Follow up guidance if required
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/2″][subtitle type=”3″ subtitle_content=”Examination”][vc_column_text]
- Eight (8) multiple choice, scenario-based, gradient scored questions.
- Maximum 90 minutes for all candidates in their respective language (Candidates sitting the examination in a language other than their first language have a maximum of 120 minutes and are allowed to use a dictionary)
- The pass rate is 28/40 or 70%.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][vc_btn title=”Register Now” color=”green” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fdreamz.agilecrm.com%2Fforms%2F5657382461898752|||rel:nofollow”][/vc_column][/vc_row]